Find all assignments, handouts, & resources for lesson 1 on the google document.
INSTRUCTIONAL GOALS: In our first lesson, I am working to test the waters & figure out what we should learn and how we should learn it, based on your existing knowledge. You should:
- Show me what you understand and misunderstand about evolution
- Read & analyze scientific information in different forms (text, video, internet)
- Figure out which questions you need more research & study to answer.
* * *
RESOURCES & LINKS: Use these for your independent research
- Book: Evolution by Daniel Loxton
- Book: Evolution by Linda Gamlin
- Website: Understanding Evolution by the UC Museum of Paleontology
- Website: Evolution & Natural Selection by the Regents of the University of Michigan
- Video: How Evolution Works by Kurzgesagt
- Video: Big History #5: The Evolutionary Epic by Crash Course